Received !!!!

I went out for a while, when came back i can a stacks of boxes piling up in front of the main door...
well finally the gift box that will be given to guests during my wedding had arrived....i don't remember how many boxes but if my not mistaken there are about 700 gift boxes....

My mum and my cousins wife Kak Anoy will busy in putting the gift inside the box well there will be more people to help including me... :-)

My mum give much of her effort in ensuring that my wedding will went well hope so......she is the anchor in this event...

For information the gift box was produce by inani craft i think its quite a well known company in providing gift boxes among malays weddings.....their design are beautiful and fascinating. Their factory is at Meru Klang not big but the spacious land to accomodate...well in Shah Alam they have a shop for display of their products at SACC....

0 comments:

Design by Blogger Templates